Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thing 23 -- The End

I have tried to complete "The 23 Things" in a very short amount of time here at home. I have a slight case of information overload, but hey -- it's all good! I know we didn't explore everything out there, but I'm glad for the exposure to what we did look at. I got a new computer here at home. The Google docs saved me from adding yet one more expense to this whole home techno bundle. I won't be purchasing a word processing, spreadsheet, etc. package. Thank you! I do, however, feel that the one hour a week time allowance was not enough. I needed time to work through confusions. I needed more focus than is possible at work to do this. In fact I was so frustrated that when I stopped working on "The 23 Things" for a while, I was ready to delete the blog and forget about it. If I had a home life, children here, whatever, I still probably wouldn't have been able to accomplish it. There's a lot to learn, and it was just what I needed! I intend to continue learning more techno stuff and hopefully, I can get back into some of the various accounts from this class before they disapear and check out some of the things I learned a little more thoroughly. The MP3 player will be a new gadget for me to download, listen and learn. Thank you for the opportunity to take this class. (Even if I am too late for the MP3 player.)

1 comment:

Deirdre said...

Congratulations on finishing. Thank you for continuing on even when frustrated and lacking time. It hasn't always been easy but continuing on you got it done and learned a lot.

I hope you keep on learning and exploring